Deuter Unisex Grey Exosphere -10°
Our synthetic-fibre sleeping bag is the solution for trekkers who want both comfort and an optimum warmth-weight ratio. Chambers with elasticated seams keep the sleeping bag close to the skin, allowing for a lot of extra freedom of movement with a stretch of 25 PERCENTAGE width wise. At the same time, it heats up quickly since the sleeper has to warm up very little air. The 360-degree filling guarantees freedom of movement when sleeping, eliminating the fear of freezing. The contour-feature hood reliably surrounds the head, the raised foot area adjusts perfectly to the shape of the feet. New materials ensure a pleasant and almost crackle-free sleeping environment.
- Weight: 1785 g + 100 g Stuff sack
- Fill material: Thermo Pro Loft®
- Fill weight: 1280g
- Main Material: Thermo Pro Loft®, 30D PA Ripstop
- Length: 205 cm
- Shoulder width: 68-85 cm
- Body size up to: 165 - 185 cm
- Packed size: ø 22 cm x 35 cm
- Minimum temperature: -10 °C
|| Thermo Stretch Comfort
|| sleep and quick
||warming thanks to snug inner and outer sleeves capable of expanding by up to 25 percentage
|| Thermo Pro Loft
|| Filling deuter Thermo ProLoft
|Country Of Origin
|| Ventilate the sleeping bag thoroughly.Washing
||on the other hand
||reduces its insulating performance. ONLY wash the sleeping bag if absolutely necessary. Individual stains can often be removed with a sponge and lukewarm soapy water.
|| Deuter Sport GmbH
Thermo Pro Loft®
- In a special thermal procedure, the polyester fibres are processed to create a technical high-performance Thermo ProLoft® insulation fleece. The ideal relationship between durability, weight and warmth is guaranteed by this mix of full and hollow fibres. This combination creates a fleece that is robust, easy-care and easily stowable, whilst also offering excellent warmth insulation at the lowest weight possible. In addition, the synthetic fibres absorb little moisture. Short drying times and outstanding loft volume, leading to efficient warmth retention even in damp conditions, are among its main benefits. In addition, the Deuter Thermo ProLoft® is treated with a thin silicon layer for better filling performance. 30D PA Ripstop Thanks to its extremely dense weave, the new feather-like microfibre cover fabric is extremely water repellent and, at the same time, highly breathable, so it protects the down from clumping due to moisture - both from outside and inside. The extremely fine down and windproof nylon Ripstop material is a winner thanks to its smooth texture. The fine Ripstop structure ensures stability and resistance to abrasion. Produced in compliance with the stringent Bluesign® standard.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Suitability Three Seasons
THE COMFORT TEMPERATURE is based on the lowest temperature at which an 'average ' woman (25 yrs. / 60 kg / 160 cm) can expect to sleep comfortably in a relaxed position. This range ensures a comfortable sleep, also for inexperienced users. THE LIMIT TEMPERATURE is based on the lowest temperature at which an 'average ' adult male (25 yrs. / 70 kg / 173 cm) can expect to sleep comfortably in a relaxed position. An experienced user can optimise the insulation qualities by his choice of clothing and further factors. THE EXTREME TEMPERATURE is a survival only rating for an 'average ' adult woman. They won't be able to sleep, but they will reamain alive for six hours without the risk of death by hypothermia. Nevertheless there will still be a risk of other damages (such as frostbite).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.