Deuter Unisex Yellow Bike I 20
Dedicated to its history: In 1990, the Bike 1 was the first biker backpack worldwide. Thanks to the fact that this old hand continued to be developed, it is now a highly functional and modern bicycle backpack for day tours. Its clean design and well thought out functions make it the ideal professional companion for bikers on trails in the mountains or going to the ice-cream parlour in the city.
- Weight: 830 g
- Volume: 20 liters
- Dimensions: 49 / 24 / 19 (L x W x D) cm
- Recommended load: 2 - 6 kg
- Back length : 44 - 54 cm
- Body height: 170 - 195 cm
|| Excellent ventialation and comfortable, secure fit with the Airstripes System, hydration system compatible, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with Soft Edge technology
|| Airstripes Backpacking Sytsem
|| 210D PA
Country Of Origin
|| Gentle hand wash with light soap solution, No wachine, No detergents,No ironing
|| Deuter Sport GmbH
- We use this robust polyamide fabric in the 420 and 210 denier strengths. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave. This high quality material is used for guide backpacks, the Futura series and for the models in the Travel series. It has a fine texture and a technical appearance. PU coated.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
1.3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
2.Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
3.Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
Pivoting and removable VariFlex hip fins guarantee freedom of movement
The backpack can be worn with only a waist strap (also removalbe)
Perfect load transfer via the X-frame of a Alpine back system
Quick access to content near the bottom through an auto-lock zip on the side
Compression straps can be closed around the front of the backpack for maximum compression or attaching additional material
Ice axe and pole attachment
Reinforced ski holder on the side
Removable seat pad
Load adjustment straps
Continously adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
Internal valuable pocket
Additional volume through extendible lid
Loops for attaching helmet holder (Accessoire)
Wet laundry compartment